keskiviikko 28. syyskuuta 2011

in my heart I know I'm doing wrong

Nomy - She reminds me of you

I've been bleeding for years and I'm dry
I can not change anything god I tryed
The picture I had of us to 
I gave it to her she reminds me of you 
  
And she asking me things all the time
Why you're not around and if you're doing fine
She has my picture of you 
When I'm in the dark then I know you there to  

She's been crying at night
Don't know what to do
She's been screaming your name 
She's been bleeding for you 

I'm standing all alone
I've got nothing to live for
All I had is gone 
There's nothing to live for 

Yes she reminds me of you
And it brakes my heart in two 

Once Julie gave me a song
It was about you but now its been gone
Once Julie gave me a smile
Like yours but its been a while 

I thought I was alone
But she is to live for
I know that you are gone
But I can not cry no more 

Otsikko ja biisivalinta kertovat tämän merkinnän sisällön,
jos on taitoa lukea rivien välistä .
Kiitos ~

- wishmur

ps. Laitoin tuossa jokuaika sitten kommentit sallittaviksi kaikille,
MUTTA jos kommentoit, niin voisitko ystävällisesti kertoa jos olet tuttu
ja/tai laittaa jonkun sellaisen nimim. jotta tunnistan .
Kiitos .

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti